Promenade Car Wash Spa: Go Green with Car Detailing!
People say that cars are extensions of their owner’s identities. It is also among the most valuable assets that an individual can possess, given the high dependence of our generation to fast and convenient modes of transportation. But there is something that’s also worth preserving and exhausting all our attention and efforts for—and that is our environment.
Cleaning your automobiles with purely organic materials reap more long term benefits than when you opt for chemically bombarded ways to freshen up your engine
Perhaps the thought never occurred to you, but eco-friendly car washing and auto detailing is very much a real movement practiced by some organizations and car owners at present. Throughout the entire time you spend traveling in your car, your vehicle collects numerous amounts of road salt, tar, dirt and residue build-ups. The constant outdoor exposure accounts for the endless line of customers waiting for their beloved vehicles to be given a dose of our eco-friendly medicine.
By choosing our organic cleaning products to wash, clean, polish and protect your car, you are contributing to the decrease in polluting nearby bodies of water due to the runoff of harmful elements like nitrogen and phosphates that is produced by traditional methods of car washing. We also conduct waterless detailing process, employ pH-balanced cleaning formulas and plant-based products to secure our natural resources, and at the same time keep your car’s interior free from bacteria, allergens, mold, and mildew. And did you know that washing your car at home consumes 80-140 gallons of water—as compared to the 50 gallons saved by our commercial car wash facilities per vehicle? That is because all commercial car wash facilities are required by law to use computer-operated systems along with high-pressure nozzles and pumps to lessen the amount of water that we exhaust, and drain waste water into sewer systems to protect natural bodies of water from contamination. Even more impressive is that our environmental car washing facilities and procedures promote recycling and reusing rinse water in some of our regular cleaning and maintenance needs.
It is not yet too late—even within the comforts of your home, you can still play an important part in caring for Mother Nature.
- You can start by creating homemade biodegradable soaps for washing your automobile. Mix one cup of liquid dishwashing detergent with ¾ cups of powdered laundry detergent and three gallons of water. Make sure that the detergent is free from chlorine, phosphate, is non-petroleum based and is also not infused with fragrance-enhancing chemicals.
- Refrain from using acid-based cleaners for your wheels, and be careful not to hose-off your engine degreasers
- Check that your car should not leak oil or any other fluids before you wash it.
- Instead of washing your vehicle on the driveway, it is more ideal to do it on your lawn. The toxic waste water you rinse off of your car will get absorbed and neutralized in soil while at the same time prevent waste water from flowing directly into storm drains or nearby bodies of water.
- Use reusable cloths when wiping down your car. Additionally, occasionally wiping down during wet weather is more effective in loosening dirt and grime stuck on the hard-to-reach corners of your car.
For our dedicated team at Promenade Car Wash, our products are part of a cycle of coexistence with our nature, and thus, do not simply rely on technological innovation alone. Revolutionary and organic means of giving back to Earth—our dear home, is the core of our excellent car wash and auto detailing services. To learn more about our ecological car services, call (323) 207-0326 now.